Assessing the Health of your Talent Strategy
As your business evolves this year, ever think about an annual talent strategy check-up? It’s similar to staying on track with an annual physical or starting a different fitness regime. No matter what stage of growth your company is in, one of the many management priorities is likely your people. From recruiting key talent, cultivating their development and retaining them, effective people processes and practices are required to meet business goals.
If you’re struggling with any of the symptoms below, it may be time for a talent strategy check-up and a new prescription to good health!
- Low employer brand awareness
- Struggling to attract the right talent
- Difficulty retaining employees
- Inefficient processes and people practices
- Lack of time to invest in your talent roadmap
We help companies like yours reimagine and accelerate their talent practices across key stages of the talent lifecycle to help hire the right people, streamline efficiencies and increase productivity.
Our Talent Strategy Audits consist of a 6-step assessment to uncover insights into your Employer Brand, Onboarding Program or Talent Acquisition Process:
- Intake – initial meeting to understand the brand, values, culture, people practices, goals and challenges
- Metrics – review data, survey results and key metrics
- Technology & Tools – review systems, platforms, tools and digital presence
- Processes – review approaches and techniques currently used
- Employee & Candidate Experience – review current experiences across talent lifecycle
- Output Report & Presentation – current state summary and recommendations on next steps